... to OSU Hessler, the specialist for sandblasting and arcspraying.
New Standard of Electric Arc Spraying
With these new, completely programmable arcspray power sources
OSU-Hessler defines a new standard for thermal arcspraying.
Till now arcspray equipments on the market were equipped with fixed
invariable characteristics. The all new advanced power sources offer
the possibility, to apply all current-/voltage modifications completely
free, even during the spray process; the possibility to vary all
spray parameters leads to completely new high quality layers (optimized
adhesion and extremely fine layer structure).
The main advantages are:
- the with LCD Display equipped control panel makes this equipment
very easy to use
- all optimized spray parameters for most wires are already memorised
- changing all spray parameters during the spray process is possible
- finer layer structure even with less compressed air, this helps
reducing the costs
- better adhesion
- the new performance conception does grant even with lowest voltage
a constant arc and best melting behaviour
- continuous safe spraying with extremely low capacity is possible
- prepared spray programs can easily be copied, duplicated and
transferred to other equipments.
- possibility to define separate spray parameters for start and
stop of the spray process grants
perfect layer structures
- compatible and optimized for our reliable sprayheads type anti-COR,
LD/U-2EM, LD/U-2HEM and Push-Pull
- will also be the new standard for use in automated spray processes,
with the integrated interfaces adaptation of spray parameters
to every single production proc-esses is no problem
For more information please download following PDF-file: